Since this is Thailand, we like to do things 'sabai' (comfortable and relaxed) as the Thai call it.
So we try to practice a flexible style.
Nevertheless there are always a few rules to make.
- Smoking in the rooms and shared spaces (terrace & living) is not allowed; however feel free to smoke in the large garden if it's not bothering other guests.
- We focus on an environmentally friendly management so we suggest to change towels only when they are dirty. However, feel free to ask for new towels if you like so. For lost or damaged towels we need to charge TB 250.
- Additional guest(s) for a room not registered at the time of check-in will be subjected to identification and registration and will be charged according to our price policy.
- We kindly ask you to respect the check out time on the day of departure which is noon. In case you want a late check-out due to the departure time of your airplane or bus would make this more convenient for you, that's fine with us if there are no bookings for the room.
- If you decide to stay shorter than you booked and in case of a early check-out we need to charge the full amount of the booked stay.
- We are a homestay and we are situated in a safe area but we like to suggest to store your valuables in your room's safety box or take them with you when you go out.
- Room rate, mini-bar, restaurant and other charges (e.g. trips) need to be paid fully before you check-out. We are only able to accept cash money in Thai baht.
- Bambuh Boutique can not be held responsible for any injuries or accidents. This includes trips & tours booked through our staff, and renting or using bicycles or motorbikes from the resort which will be at the guest's own responsibility. It's is strongly recommended that you check your insurance policy for the activities you intend to undertake.